Hey (70-degree-weather-in February), Friday. Here are five things I’m loving lately.
1. FemCity business members getting real-life business from their membership. From myself and members booking appointments with Peterson Holistic to getting life coach business & attendees for Annie Woods, this was exactly what I wanted to cultivate.
2. Our city is growing and although most of it is downtown, I’m incredibly proud & excited to be a part of it. Here’s a snippet from the DSM Reg in case you missed it.
3. Galentine’s is one of my favorite events at the Social Club. There was a beautiful paper flower backdrop that I plan to recreate for my wedding.
4. Got some curtains up this weekend thanks to my dad and his handy skills.
5. VeganFest (the first one ever) is being hosted this weekend by my friend in Des Moines this weekend. The vegan scene in our city is definitely growing & it’s amazing to see all these restaurants participating (Krunkwich being my favorite).
Subscribe for a dose of mindfulness before you head into the week.