It’s Friiiiyay! This week absolutely flew by. Anyone else?
1. I made a fun little announcement that I am overseeing FemCity Des Moines now. This is a great group for women who are looking to expand their network, learn useful skills, share valuable information, and just get connected with awesome events & opportunities. Join the group in the link and find out more about what is coming up.
2. A few of us went to watch Game 7 of the World Series at Bistro Montage in Des Moines. And on Wednesdays they have a Burger + Bordeaux for $10. I’m telling everyone.
3. One thing I realized this week about myself is that I love helping people, businesses, ideas, you name it, grow. I love helping people get from point A to point B. Whether that’s through educating, pep talks, strategizing, trial and error, or a great conversation. At Think Digital, we recently had a client who needed cash flow quickly… so we put together a compelling email strategy for his email list, created a story, and assembled a call to action that made this business money. Lots of it.
We had so much joy doing this for our client that we are sharing our secret sauce at a workshop in West Des Moines. You should come! Or share it with a business owner you know who wants that next step in growing their business.
4. I am definitely on the verge of getting a cold…again! Ugh. What are your recommendations? I’ve heard anything from activated charcoal to Thieves essential oils. What are your tips & tricks?
5. I’m teaching at lululemon on Saturday morning in the Jordan Creek Mall. I don’t get to teach as often as I would like anymore, so this will be such a treat.
Subscribe for a dose of mindfulness before you head into the week.