1. I wrote a post about habits, which was really great to reflect about. I’m in a weird “I don’t really know what the purpose of this blog/website is” phase. I have big ideas about creating purpose & meaning in life, but sometimes feel like the internet is saturated with those topics. What are your thoughts as a reader? What do you enjoy reading about on here?
2. The Grateful Chef is my latest & greatest find. This wonderful woman in DSM creates a handful of dishes you pre-order and then pick up on Wednesdays. Your meals = prepared and ready for eating (or heating up in the oven of course). Just look at this vegan spread!
3. Have you heard of the Mile IQ app? My friend told me about it a few weeks ago and I finally got it set up. It’s so helpful, especially as I travel for many different purposes. You can track business and personal travels and then jot notes down for context. Super slick if you side hustle and need to track mileage.
4. I stopped teaching yoga on a regular basis, but I still love doing it and will be at Fox Brewing teaching Saturday tomorrow!) and lululemon on November 5 in the morning. Come join me & fellow yogis. <3
5. Our engagement photos are in, which means we are getting closer to sending Save the Date cards and finalizing even more deets for next June. Did you see them? We’re pretty pleased with Graham’s work! And today I get to pick up the beautiful blush skirts from BHLDN that my lovely bridesmaids get to wear. #HappyDance