1. I caved and got a Day Designer. It has so many different elements for organization and based on how much is going on already in 2016, I knew it would help. There are also a handful of free sheets on their website that help life get a little more organized.
2. On Saturday, I signed myself up for a photography class at the Art Center. There are so many elements to understand about DSLRs, so I figured I would take the time and do so, especially before we travel to Germany. There are tons of classes offered both at the Art Center & Des Moines Community Education. These short-term classes & workshops are fabulous resources for us in the 515.
3. Speaking of learning opportunities, my friend Mary is hosting a Desire Map workshop the first weekend of February. I love the Desire Map & find this workshop incredibly exciting because of how all-encompassing it is when looking at goals, dreams, and where you want to go. I can’t make it this time around, but will be on the lookout for her next one!
4. I’ve had a nasty cold for half the week, so I “force myself” to watch shows and read books. Needless to say, I started reading The Magical Art of Tidying Up and also started watching Making a Murderer. I started House of Cards too since Making a Murderer is short one. Winter is the best time to do these things!
5. I blogged about the entrepreneurial journey I am on and what has unfolded since I wrote about my desire to open a female coworking space. There have been major learning curves I would have never imagined.
Subscribe for a dose of mindfulness before you head into the week.