1. I went public with a survey to see if it is a) feasible to launch a female coworking space slash business incubator and b) what people would want from a space like that. The feedback is amazing; about 70 responses have come in around the community & also, be on the lookout for an upcoming LIFT e-newsletter, published by the Business Record.
2. I became a consultant for Beautycounter, which I promise won’t turn our friendship and this blog into a constant sales pitch and business relationship. But, I am excited about it because I believe in the vision to get safe products in the hands of everyone & changing policies to put more regulations on what goes into our products.
3. Our weekend in Minneapolis over Thanksgiving weekend was a blast. Lots of quality time & brewery finding. Here we are at Surly. <3
4. Tree is up. Cats are excited.
5. Although the madness of final papers is basically consuming all of my free thoughts and free moments, we made time to go to the DM Social Club to watch some wonderful humans do PechaKucha. Here’s Howdy making everyone smile.
Subscribe for a dose of mindfulness before you head into the week.