1. Today is my company’s open house & Promenade after-party celebration down in the East Village. I loooove Promenade. And the fact that it’s supposed to snow makes it all the more lovely. <3
2. Tomorrow is the big birthday. I’ve been pretty low-key about it, probably because relaxing from the chaos of year 25 sounds extremely refreshing. Z takes the big win by booking us flights to Puerto Rico in January as a birthday/Christmas present combo. Counting down the days.
3. I basically could live in this hat. And my fuzzy vest. #seekwarmth #winteriscoming
4. Still riding this entrepreneurial endeavor pretty hard. Lots of behind the scenes conversations to be had, market surveying, business plan writing to do and things to sort in my mind. I am so motivated to make this happen, but realistic that it will take some time.
5. Cats + Cucumbers = Not Good. I didn’t do it, okay?!