1. I haven’t read any of Mindy Kaling’s stuff, but this excerpt from her upcoming book was something I enjoyed.
2. Big Hair Ball happened this weekend at The Art Center. I plan on making this a regular event. Morgan helped me pull an outfit together a couple hours before the event & made my hair do big things.
3. I nannied a majority of this week and played Monopoly every single night! I only won once and the 11-year-old won four times. At first I was like whatever, it’s just luck, but he’s actually incredibly strategic! Those red buildings are hotels and that means I lost my money very, very quickly.
4. Best day-to-day time saving hacks. Love this list, especially number three.
5. Turns out the money tree I got yesterday for my office looks like cannabis, which is kind of awkward for new office visitors.
PS I did buy the couch from last week’s post! <3
Subscribe for a dose of mindfulness before you head into the week.