1. 8035 weekend in Des Moines. One of my favorite weekends in the summer. Love the local talent and some Weezer baby.
2. Finally have proof that Morgan and I still hang out. Exile yoga = free yoga & free beer. Second Sundays in Des Moines. Check it.
3. The barista at Mars Cafe pulls out a small cup and the creamer when I walk in. This makes me happy & also concerned about my predictability…and my bank account. 😉
4. I saw this little gem at a coffee shop in Valley Junction. Positivity at its finest. And wildflowers rule.
5. Summer has put me into a hurricane of emotions. Most are really positive, but I’m having weird “what is next with my career life” feelings. I’m almost done with the second semester of grad school and just thinking about what it will translate to after it’s all said and done. Having a million interests is exhausting. Somedays I’m ready to be the mayor and other days I’m totally cool with pulling shots of espresso and hanging with sweet customers. Also, I think my current job is pretty rad. It’s not about disliking my job. It’s just my personality of wanting a lot of different things in life. Can anyone else relate?
Subscribe for a dose of mindfulness before you head into the week.