1. Today, is my last day of my first semester of grad school. I need to submit my research proposal before midnight, but I am feeling good & ready to be done for two weeks before summer classes begin! It’s been one of the biggest challenges to balance grad school, work, various other involvements and relationships. But I always managed to get things turned in on time & do well. Five more semesters, please & thank you.
2. We launched POP UP YOGA at The Riverwalk Hub last Saturday (first day of the farmers market, woot!) and had over 20 people come. It was really exciting to see that not all of them were our friends/family. 🙂 That being said, we are going to keep popping up at The Hub the rest of the summer on Saturdays at 7:00 a.m. Cool, right? Come join us. I can’t even handle the awesome places we have up our sleeves to announce & amazing RAYGUN shirts that are being designed and printed soon. Stalk us. We’ll love you forever.
3. So this one time, I decided that in May I would nanny twice, cat sit, do my finals, celebrate many things (birthdays, graduations, showers), officially launch POP UP YOGA, host The Water Ride, host a service day for 650 kids, co-host another event for hundreds of kids, join a board, and then like, go to work and teach yoga and stuff. This is why I’m typing this with an IPA very very close. So when you wonder why I don’t respond to your texts and emails and stuff, let me get through the crazy. Insert emotion:
4. I BOUGHT A TOMATO PLANT. To date, everything that has been a plant in my life has died. We are talking at least 20 plants. Dead. I’ve been prepared by some bright folks and am also ready to commit to keeping my basil & mint plants alive by watering them daily…ish.
5. I need a major playlist overhaul. What should I be listening to? I may or may not be getting back into the country groove since it’s so summery. But I’m also like, what should I play at yoga? What’s my dinnertime music selection? How can I pump myself up for a boring meeting? Gimme some of your favorites!