1. Galentines at the Social Club was totes fun with At. I always get minor anxiety during a comedy act because I worry about things like, “oh my gosh what if they forget what they’re going to say next,” “how do they possibly have this all stored in their brain,” “what if people don’t think they’re funny, does that totally crush their spirit?” Yes, I take on other people’s emotions. Yes, it’s unhealthy. But, overall I had a great time. 😉
2. I baked a billion things on Monday because we got it off for President’s Day. The list includes: quiche with zucchini crust, cauliflower crust pizza, pumpkin flavored granola and Jennifer Anniston’s favorite salad (not my title & honestly, just too much parsley, SHEESH).
3. I had an eye doctor appointment. You might be thinking, so what? I am thinking “ARGH, WHY AM I STILL 20/20? I WANT WARBY PARKERS.” That is a silly thought & I can own the stupidity of it, but…but… yeah. Moving on.
4. Our poster for The Water Ride was finalized earlier this week from our friends at 87central!! Ain’t it great?
5. I guest blogged for YNPN about how I really, really wish people would work more collaboratively instead of in silos.