1. I rarely go to movies, but Annie was on my mind for awhile because it has singing involved. And it’s just a great story.
2. 15 Things to Stop doing in 2015. I like this. A lot.
3. So, I went to an Acro Yoga class Monday evening & it’s pretty much a given that I will be there every Monday night and beyond.
4. I taught yoga to a class of 52 on New Years Day. I think my biggest class pre-2015 was like 20. So, that was really scary/awesome.
5. I know it doesn’t seem very “Emily-esque” to not have resolutions, but I just don’t this year. I want to continue making choices that help me become a better, more generous, loving person. And most importantly, I just want to get through grad school.
Oh yeah, Happy New Year from my NYE posse.
Subscribe for a dose of mindfulness before you head into the week.