1. I decided that if one day I wake up and decide I no longer want to live in Des Moines, I would choose to go to DC. I love that place.
2. So many parties last weekend and throughout the week. I never even bothered taking any pictures at any of them though, so no one will ever really know if I’m lying or not.
3. My friend Lyn does “Elf on the Shelf” and totally nailed it with the picture below. I mean, right? #adorable #canteven
4. Our annual Holiday Party was Thursday evening. We had about 450 attendees, 45 volunteers & collected a total of 724 donations of winter clothing items. Seriously? Yeah. And I’m still alive to tell the story. Yet again, I have zero pictures to show (for now).
5. I added some red back to my locks, which was fun & terrifying. <3
Subscribe for a dose of mindfulness before you head into the week.