1. I went to town on baking/cooking this weekend. So much that I can’t even keep up with all the amazing food sitting in my fridge. Hoping it will last me through Saturday! These are my all-time favorite cookies. The combination of oats, coconut, walnuts, chocolate chips & the love of my whisk turned these ingredients into magic, drool-inducing treats.
2. Another very important task happened. Atalie and I realized that the weather was changing for the worse and that we are going to be forced to stay inside many days. We created a Winter Wonder List. Please, feel free to add yourself & your ideas to this list.
I’m most excited about a Winter Formal. So… if you want to be on the planning committee for that, applications will be available soon.
3. I did something Sunday night that isn’t necessarily true to who I usually am! I had just met someone, he invited me to a show at Hoyt Sherman & I said sure (Bridesmaids quote anyone?). I met up with him and his friends and we had a really great time. And I wasn’t nervous & I didn’t care if they thought I was lame for not knowing the band or what kind of beer I might want to drink. The joys of growing older! Here we are post-show. Not to mention a BAT was flying around the auditorium during the performance. #epic
4. I’m working on my 25 for 25 list. That list is going to make year 25 pretty much the best one yet should all of them be completed by November 21, 2015. Get ready for it!
5. I was looking through old pictures the other night & was crying from laughter at some of them, but I have an important point to make. I know you see me now and you think, shoot that girl probably just can’t get bronzed up. She can’t really connect with the sun. Well, I found proof that one time, my body decided to change. its. mind. #bikergloves