1. First and foremost, I’ve added the rap from Bang Bang to my list of raps I have successfully memorized. #betterlatethannever
2. My staff retreat ended on a very positive note, so obviously I went to celebrate at Oktoberfest downtown. Here are a few of us ladies enjoying our made-up dance floor at Johnny’s. I saw so. many. people. I. knew. Whew – Des Moines is definitely a small big town huh? It’s a love/hate thing.
3. Saturday, Atalie and I went to a fundraiser for this grilled cheese business to get mobile and by golly, they are on their way thanks to the purchase of an amaaaazing sandwich. I hope they park right next to my apartment. Everyday. Soon after, we went to my all-time favorite country bar, Beer Can Alley. I just want to throw this out there. If you like country music, are a little shy about getting on the dance floor and want a friend, CALL ME, EMAIL ME, FACEBOOK ME. There are few reasons I will stay out late, but if the opportunity to interpretive dance to Florida Georgia Line is present, count me in.
4. Transitioning to flats, sparkles and all since fall is among us. 🙂
5. Men. If you are introducing a woman that is a part of your team in a professional setting, don’t call her attractive. Not needed. We don’t like that. We like to be recognized for our intelligence and work ethic. K, thanks bye.
Subscribe for a dose of mindfulness before you head into the week.