1. So, Friday happened and I met S for sangria and tapas at the Continental before posting up on Locust to get killer seats for Matt Nathanson. We enjoyed the show immensely and ditched our chairs for some standing action. Lots of laughter and happy souls.
2. Saturday was yoga. All day. So, I learned a lot about personal growth and yogi-isms and how I need to be a much better person. We talked a lot about mindfulness and being present and how we can do those things. I love friends who are present because 90% of the time they don’t even know or care where their phone is, they are curious about what I’m saying and they’re not interrupting me or others. Note that all three of those fun facts are my biggest pet peeves. 🙂 And whatever, I’m totally guilty of them all. So I was emotionally drained but completely recharged my batteries with B down at Jazz in July on 6th Avenue. We ended the night with hours of dancing at the event and at PBR Bar. Literally hours. And it was glorious. #scorpios4lyfe
3. Is it just me or would these grain bins in Capitol East neighborhood be a stellar public art project piece? I’m obsessed with adding “flavor” to this super diverse, highly Latino neighborhood. Just gotta get rolling on a few.
4. I started my half-marathon training and that was really hilarious.
5. I have had more people emailing me, texting me, calling me and loving on me through other random social media channels this week than probably any other week. And I think this #ebselflove thing is a huge part of that. I’m a lucky & thankful gal, that’s for sure.