1. Well, I have been doing some minor research on my next tattoo. It just has to be a bicycle. Why? Because my two trips changed my life and gave me confidence to believe that if you put your mind to something, it will happen. Riding across America was singlehandedly the biggest accomplishment of my life and this is my reminder to press on, move forward and take the challenges life has. Where should I put it? Is this totally cheesy? I like it because it’s simple. And can’t decide if I will put words under it (not those). Oh, also, sorry mom.
2. I just got my Birchbox subscription set up and can’t wait for my pretty little package to arrive at my work. I also did Unroll.me, which gives you a list of all the subscriptions associated to your email account and then you can choose which ones you want to remove all in one spot. Hella awesome.
3. Okay. So, I dabble in a lot of different things. My mind is constantly producing lists and asking questions. What should I make for dinner Saturday? You still need to email three people back, Emily. What if you implemented that idea next month? I wish I was still juicing as frequently. Has my address changed yet at my bank? I’m not kidding – things even flow just like that. Unorganized and constant. I needed help and I didn’t even look for it, my friend just ended up sending me a link to The Storyline Productivity Schedule. The best part of this is that Donald Miller (who inspired me to bike across the dang country) created it! So of course I’m using it and loving it. Check it out for yourself if you need help staying on track at work or in your personal life. The little introductory pages are helpful too. I will say that it has been extremely helpful so far and that I’ve even come into work at 7:00 a.m. because I’m excited to fill it out. I am so weird, I know.
4. I wrote a post about my six months as a community builder. I’m still feeling uber thankful for a job I love, co-workers I have fun with and a beautiful office. Check out my Instagram picture to see what the VP ordered me for a new set up. I was using a laptop and I can tell this has significantly changed my posture, which made my chiropractor so happy.
5. I kind of made it a goal not to make a lot of goals in 2014, but now that The MAT Games are open to register for (it’s a CrossFit thing) and tons of other runs and rides are popping up on social media, I’m thinking I need to set some sort of goal for myself. Since I am not a huge fan of running, I’ve decided for sure on a spring sprint triathlon early summer and the Dairyland Dare in July (250k bicycle race). If it’s even feasible to do so, I’d really like to get my power yoga teacher training completed in the fall through Power Life Yoga. Since I do the trade program (labor for free yoga), I get 50% off trainings, which is insane. So, there’s my game plan for 2014. Is it really February? Okay, yes, yes it is.
Subscribe for a dose of mindfulness before you head into the week.