1. We celebrated Christmas on my dad’s side of the family on Saturday. My grandma got three clocks and I think ate more cheese and crackers than ever before. #PR
Here we are, looking as fine as ever.
2. I read an article, On Labeling Women ‘Crazy’, and I thought it was a good read.
3. This certainly happened overnight because I have no other explanation, but I really like red wine now. Maybe when I turned 24, my adult-self just did some reconfiguring.
4. It was New Year’s Eve and boy did we have a fun evening. We started off with just two of us, eating pizza in my living room and then some fancy ladies and gents came and it was completely necessary to start a dance party, while wearing tiaras. The party moved on over to Heussen Haus and I got to see so many darling people who consumed much of my life in high school and college. We ended with some Fongs and called it a night.
5. I can’t get over this water fountain. Everyone in my house loves it. It adds a peacefulness to the home and the cats are totally mesmerized. Just look how curious she is. This was day one, but I swear they still look at it like this. For hours.
Subscribe for a dose of mindfulness before you head into the week.