This changes all the time. Probably almost daily in fact, but for today I’m currently super into:
- Juicing. I don’t know if my body has ever had a beet inside of it until this week. I’m so into it, I’ve invited practically the whole town over to try fresh-squeezed apple juice.
- Photographs. I just got all my favorite pictures printed on Printstagram tonight.
- Rehabbing. I’m consumed, especially after my mom introduced me to Rehab Addict. Like, I’m obsessively looking up homes on auction or foreclosure on Zillow. God help me.
- Ben Rector Pandora station.
- Food lifestyles. Vegan? Gluten-free? No sugar? Paleo? My tummy is especially sensitive, but I rarely take the time to make the connection as to what is causing the sensitivity. I’m all sorts of curious and ask almost everyone their thoughts.
- Desks. I am constantly researching desks. I have the perfect one in mind (below) and honestly, I would like to custom build it out of salvaged wood. I have zero tools, minimal skills and would need assistance.
- The newspaper. I love reading the newspaper first thing when I get into work.
- SoulCycle. We have nothing like this in our city unless you’re a member of a gym. Um, hello business opportunity. Naturally, I’ve already been looking at places to put this and brainstorming good partners.
Subscribe for a dose of mindfulness before you head into the week.