Besides planning a wedding, these are my (mostly) realistic goals for spring.
- Use up almost everything in my pantry. I did a mini clean up session and consolidated a bunch of stuff into jars and other containers, so it’s organized and looks good. However, there is still a ton of food (I will be eating steel cut oats for the rest of the year).
- File taxes and get myself set up on QuickBooks! The first portion of this is a no-brainer, but getting some business things in order for the launch of this beauty below is certainly necessary. I’ve told friends that if they’re interested in getting first dibs to sign up here. <3
- PURGE. I see so many socks, pens, bras, shirts, decor, shoes, notecards, whatever that don’t fit, that I don’t like, or that I just will never spend money to fix/clean. I live more in the minimalist mindset so it’s easy for me to get things out the door. So far, I’ve got three bags in the car ready to go. I’m selling Beautycounter products that I’ve had in stock for a while and other small trinkets that are no longer serving me. Breath of fresh air.
- More movement. I’ve had some fairly intense mid-back pain that has basically caused me to be a homebody. I am on the up & up though and feeling more eager to get outside, explore, hit up some yoga classes and get in great shape for my wedding!
- Fill up my pots with plants. Easy peasy. More greens in the home & hopefully on our deck!