1. I’m working on a couple reeeaaally exciting projects. Like, bursting at the seams want to share it with everyone. I also realized last weekend that our wedding is less than four months away & I need to focus on that until mid-June. 😉
2. I wrote a post about veganism & why I chose to do it. I’m using these cookbooks to help me stay motivated: Oh She Glows Cookbook, Oh She Glows Everyday, Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking, Thug Kitchen, and Nutrition Stripped. Do you have other favorites?
3. I just started the book Leadership and Self-Deception. What are you reading right now?
4. This jacket is on its way and I’m not complaining. Especially considering the warm weather we’ve been having in Iowa, until today.
5. Beautycounter is doing a promo right now… if you spend $150 you get a free lip balm & free eye cream ($78 value). If you include our $29 annual membership (free shipping on orders $100+ and 15% product credit to use within 60 days) you get a free soothing facial oil, aka liquid gold for your face.
Brighten up your skin & help those fine lines go away. Shop here >>> http://bit.ly/2kXDKW2