1. I’m so, sooo into the blush color. There’s a hint of it in my wedding dress, my bridesmaids are going to be rocking a beautiful BHLDN combo of long blush skirts & grey lace crop tops, and I just ordered these J.Crew pants for my birthday!
2. Please come visit me and my friend Jen at Promenade! We are hosting “Let it Glow,” which means we’ll have amazing products out to buy for holidays AND (maybe the best part?), Americana is hitting the road and serving their amazing Champagne Friday beverages. Anyone is welcome. Also, shop around at our other local stores to help support our friends who own businesses! Less carbon emissions from buying online, you keep our local economy booming, and it supports an atmosphere we all LOVE (East Village of course).
3. If you can’t make it to Promenade, I’m telling everyone in Des Moines who needs to just relax during this busy time that they should borrow my little bag of spa products! Charcoal mask, face oil, body butter and other goodies that will make your skin glow & help it stay hydrated.
4. The Book of Dates (Des Moines) is here! My friend Addie is a go-getter and she had this awesome idea that features all of the best events in Des Moines and features 13 different artists from the metro. I love seeing entrepreneurial efforts flourish. And I love that one small idea can turn into an actual real thing. I remember when I was reading Yoga Journal and was like wow, we should have POP UP YOGA DSM in our city and made a logo on Canva and then made a business page on Facebook. Seriously people, put your ideas out there. Who knows what it will do for your life!
5. Z and I joined the climbing gym! Seems like the perfect winter activity and a great way for us to stay connected doing active things we both enjoy. Tips? Tricks? Will definitely need some gear.