1. I wrote this post about my new favorite lipstick. It’s incredibly hydrating, creamy, and long-lasting. Not to mention, the products are safe!
2. Fish tacos were fantastic! I’m excited to make this spicy shrimp and farro soup since it is so cold out in Iowa.
3. IOWANDERERS is the space Z and I are talking about our journey to be world travelers. Our recent post is five favorite places in Des Moines. <3
4. I like this quote.
“Habits are like financial capital – forming one today is an investment that will automatically give out returns for years to come.”
– Shawn Achor , The Happiness Advantage
5. I was home most of Thursday after some weird health-related thing happened to me (everything is fine don’t worry), but since I’m on this tidying and simplifying kick, I snagged the book Essentialism and read for at least two hours in the morning. As someone who is very scattered and involved in a lot, looking carefully at where my time goes and making the most of life, I decided to spend most of February refining every single element. Money, time, friends, habits. Here’s my reflection on my morning routine as a kick-off to the process.