1. We had our ribbon cutting and open house at CHI. It was gold and sparkly and the snow was falling.
2. I also celebrated my 26th birthday basically the whole weekend. Best parts: massage, buying a fancy pants camera, eating meals that weren’t prepared by me and hosting a celebration filled with the smells of Frasier Fir and sugar delights.
3. Z and I celebrated successfully dating one another for six months by eating pizza and driving up to Minneapolis until 2:30 a.m. to beat a huge storm that was coming our way.
4. Needless to say, we beat the storm and celebrated Thanksgiving with Z’s fam. Wine was flowing and dance moves were being practiced. Lovely, lovely time. And it continues.
5. I made a motto for year 26: I just wanna see what I can get away with. Jen Sincero inspired me.