1. We are all guilty of being like, I don’t have time. I didn’t have time to respond. Sorry, I can’t, I’m busy. If something is important to you, you find time. You make time. I think we should change the phrase, “sorry, I don’t have time” to “sorry, I haven’t made time… or, it’s not a priority.” I know it’s not applicable for everything, but if something or someone is a priority to you, you’ll call them. You’ll finish the task. You’ll make the time.
2. Cecil’s death made me weirdly sad.
3. Spent the weekend at Lake Calhoun, Minnesota with Beth. She rocks. We could talk for hours and never run out of topics. We walked, biked, swam (not a triathlon, but basically) and ate the best of foods. I knew this weekend was going to be a success when my sangria was delivered to me with a flower in it.
4. Taylor is back in Iowa and that is a beautiful thing. Here we are at our final goodbye party back in August.
5. This is my finals week (my second week of finals in a row TYVM) and that’s why my fives are short. August 3 please come quick.