1. Ed Sheeran is on my calendar. <3 Thanks for getting the ticket, KJ!
2. I’m taking three classes this semester as a full-time employee and part-time yoga instructor. It has been a… roller coaster ride? I’m being PG. There are a lot of obscenities that go through my head. And canceled plans and frozen meals and daily 5:00 a.m. alarms. My advisor told me that only a handful of people are able to manage three classes. It was extremely validating. Sure, things are absolutely crazy. Sure, I’d prefer happy hours and a bit more freedom, but when I look at the big picture, there’s a foundation being laid for something I’m extremely passionate about. Keep on truckin’ little Em.
3. Taking the French to the fish. Le poisson français. 😉
4. So like, you guys have seen these, right? Always LOL.
5. It’s really not a big deal to most people, but I took the DLine (public transportation) to work on Thursday! I almost got on the wrong bus… but eventually I made it on the right one which took me oh ya know, about a couple miles to work. It was very empowering for me, probably because in Sociology freshman year of college, we were required to ride the bus and Morgan & I got incredibly confused and lost. It wasn’t fun. This…this was fun. And warm.