1. It’s not even remotely okay that I forgot to put in last week’s Friday Fives that I BOOKED MY FLIGHT TO THE UK TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND!! <3 I get to stop in London first, explore with a couple friends and take a train up to Scotland for a full week. Ahhhh, April cannot come soon enough.
2. I took Restore Yoga training last weekend at Power Life Yoga. I decided not to audition to teach, but it was a powerful, beneficial training that taught me a lot about connective tissue, joint support and slowing down.
3. Please find this website helpful if you want to print your Instagram photos. Printstagram. You can do anything from magnets, 4×4″ pictures or posters like I did.
4. I checked out Table 128 out in Clive for a happy hour. The atmosphere (designed by Liz Lidgett herself) is beyond perfect & the appetizers were delish, so I’ll be back and think
5. Scandal is back, so unless you have something that’s emergency status, I’m taking back Thursday night date-night with my couch. Red wine included.