1. Well, I turned 25 a week ago. I have never felt more loved in my entire life. Facebook, texts, calls, Instagram love. It was just lovely. <3 And I got to be a diva and “demand” a little Starbucks in the a.m.
PS – I made my list of 25 things I hope to do this year.
2. I turned 25 in Arizona. Our family took a trip down to visit my grandpa. We… went to a large flea market, went mini golfing, zip lined, talked for hours in the doublewide, and did a lot of relaxing. I started and finished a Jodi Picoult book that was so captivating. She tends to blow my mind.
3. Oh, gosh how could I forget? I COLORED MY HAIR. That was dramatic & yet not really. I was a little nervous when the towel was being pulled off my wet hair, and then I was like here we are. Nothing we can do about it now! And truth be told, I freakin’ love it. I get to play with the tones of red every time I have an appointment & I feel a bit sassier.
4. Sweet little high school students from East High donated $1,700 towards some efforts I’m leading to raise 1,000 winter clothing items. This will buy some incredible items. It got really official with the check presentation. How sweet is that?
5. Sex and the City is complete as of Thursday night. I cried. And cried. I wasn’t ready for it to be over, but it ended so perfectly. Gahhh, so many scenes that still cause major heart swelling. This weekend’s goals include getting caught up on Scandal and determining what the next show will be…