1. Power Life Yoga teacher training is complete! I am not… quite… certified, but I am getting closer. I am teaching groups of friends, coworkers and focusing on some areas of growth so I can instruct people better. It will be nice to have a free weekend, although I most certainly already miss my fellow trainee family.
2. Still really loving Be More With Less posts I get delivered to my inbox. This one was thought-provoking to me and a great reminder about the reality of living a more simple life.
3. My dear mother came to town on Friday afternoon. We started out at HOQ and made our way out to the west side of town. I wasn’t super impressed with many things out there… mostly clothes, but managed to find some work professional stuff and a new bag so I don’t have to carry around a gym bag to meetings. 🙂
4. Added this little number to my home to set up a little coffee bar. Since I live and breathe that stuff, I figured it should get its own space.
5. I’m eating so beyond clean I don’t even know who I am anymore. I have always been the girl who can’t find any reason not to eat frozen yogurt or go grab Snookies ice cream at any given moment. So this Whole30 slash Paleo challenge is teaching me a lot about this thing we like to call discipline. 😉 Which I totally need in this area of my life.