1. Reading this article was like a breath of fresh air. Many other links to great articles about being in your 20s and how it’s um…awesome.
2. I couldn’t be more thankful such a strategic, ambitious, dedicated team I have at work. We are really paving the way for some meaningful projects to happen in 2014. I feel like I continue planning and educating myself, but execution is only a few miles away. In fact, how awesome is it that my supervisor took the time for a little lunch and learn about football. Aka the sport I have never ever figured out.
3. This past weekend, a guest from Madison came to our lovely city and we had lots of fun doing yoga, eating Gusto (best pizza in Des Moines), hitting up Beer Can Alley, watching a football game and movies. If you like the sounds of that my dear friends who live hundreds of miles away from me, please visit. BESS THIS MEANS YOU.
Pre-yoga pic. You never wanna see post-yoga pic. Eva.
4. I AM MOVING!!!! Next weekend. To an apartment I’m crazy for. I’ve already blogged about it enough, you’ll have to just wait and see pictures in a couple weeks. I can’t wait to start packing (um tonight with a couple glasses of wine honestly) and be closer to Gateway Market, Gusto, fro yo, Power Life and Gray’s Lake. And I’ll probably hot tub every single night when I move in, so if you’re feeling like taking a dip, you know your girl.
5. In case I haven’t informed you, I quit sugar. And by quit, I mean I’m taking the first couple weeks to really digest what it means to quit sugar, while actively avoiding sweets. It’s in almost everything. I’m not going to lie, when I was working at Smokey Row this week that pastry case was whispering the whole time. I’m being haunted right now, but fighting the cravings by drinking lots and lots of tea. Hence this purchase. New to green tea and happen to live in Des Moines? Try Ancient Happiness. #yumminess.
I need to add new music to Spotify and need some requests. Good albums? Fun artists? Help me. I’m needy.