1. Apparently I make quiche frequently. This is the third time I’ve made this particular recipe, but last night I made it with goat cheese.
2. Christmas was extremely relaxing. Santa knew just what to bring this year. Some of my favorite gifts were (plum) Beats headphones, a Clarisonic for oh, so radiant skin, a water fountain for the cats, a shimmery skirt from The Loft, The Mat (plum) from lulu and a gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond. Oh, and Essie nail polish.
3. I had a really excellent start to the week on Monday and then came into the office to be told two things back to back. One, I did not get the dream apartment. Two, an article was written about the holiday party from last week and was so jacked up, it didn’t even mention my company once. And then completely misquoted me. I’m not bitter or anything. In better news, the apartment complex has a brand new unit available that I’m not in the running for. It’s not quite as big, but it’s a little cheaper and still has all the same amenities!
4. Taylor and I are preparing to quit sugar for eight weeks. I literally laughed out loud typing that. It’s probably one of the funniest, most unfeasible things I’m ever going to try, but if we’re tag teaming this business, it’s possible right?
5. Is there ever going to be nights where I’m just like “yeah I’m totally free”? Cause lately I feel like I need to call CenturyLink, make appointments, get cat food, dust, shower and it just never ends. Adult life <<<.