1. I read this post like two months ago and sent it to a friend recently who was in a relationship funk. Yes, the title of the post is bold, but the point Mark makes is perfection.
2. This past weekend not only did I peruse the Anthropologie website, but I made a couple purchases. I used to do this regularly in college and it feels good to gain a bit of self-control in that area. Gettin’ fancy with some sequins:
3. I went and saw Gravity this weekend. Have you? It a) stressed me out and b) reminded me how important it is for quiet moments in life. Go see it.
4. I really like this for no good reason. Saw it on Tumblr, reblogged and will probably print it out for some desk decor.
5. “I’m like that. Either I forget right away or I never forget.” – Waiting for Godot
#truth #mylife #quoteoftheday #stupidhashtag
I’m currently flying to Washington D.C. for a mini vaca. Happy November!