1. I babysat ten kids for three hours on Saturday night. I don’t know what more powerful form of birth control there is out there.
2. My fam went to Wicked on Sunday. We were dead center, fifth row. I was in tears when most of the songs ended. Happy tears of course.
3. I started a wish list for Christmas and my birthday. These items include but are not limited to a Clarisonic, a new yoga mat (cats literally destroyed mine), Wen hair product, a massage and a water fountain for le chats.
4. I started mapping out my neighborhoods I’ll be working in. Where is the crime happening? What houses are owned by slumlords? What houses are vacant? What properties are vacant? I just color and dig for information. It’s addicting.
5. The Monster is my new jam and I have to memorize it. Everyone should at least have one rap song memorized in my opinion. Also, the other songs on repeat include Timber, Lucky Strike and Story of my Life.