1. I don’t know how it happened, but all the sudden I’m able to do walk on my hands. Handstands. Walking. Together. Boil that all down to say that I really do love CrossFit, so much so that I committed $45 to buying a jump rope of my own. It’s literally perfect. Look at it.
2. I put on my barista hat and worked at Smokey Row on Wednesday. Fun fact: When I started working there in 2006 (I believe), I hated coffee. In fact, I had no idea what coffee beans were. Sadly enough, a customer asked for chocolate covered coffee beans and I said of course and tried to grind them. It broke the machine. Let’s just say I’ve come a long, long way.
3. I don’t know what it was about my Tuesday, but it was super lovely. Work must have gone well because I made it to CrossFit, kicked booty, met up with a friend to get pedicures, bought some pillows at Gordmans, ordered Thai food and had another friend over to enjoy that food. I also am going to say right here, right now that I am never getting a manicure again unless it’s shellac. Not. Worth. It.
4. Have you been listening to Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus’s new albums? I have.
5. I made some financial goals on mint.com because I have a meeting with my financial advisor soon. I ended up inputting my Roth IRA, my IPERS plan and (shoot me in the foot) my student loans. If you need a tool to help you budget and understand where the beep your money is going just give it a chance baby.