I’m choosing to fully embrace fall by doing the following:
1. Chevron pumpkin painting. Preferably one with glitter.
2. Making pumpkin pie. Round one complete.
3. Hosting a bonfire at my place.
4. Crocheting two different scarves. For sure a cowl scarf and some other type of infinity scarf. The chunkier the better.
5. Sitting outside for an entire afternoon to finish The Hunger Games trilogy. (What is wrong with me? Why can’t I finish books?)
6. Walking slash hiking in the woods.
7. Buying ridiculously patterned leggings and the perfect pair of black boots.
8. Busting out the crockpot and finding healthy, wonderful meals to prepare.